Thread: gmc pauls
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 01:39 PM   #22
bad6772
Official Site Guitar Shredder

Re: gmc pauls

well i have been watching this thread, so i figured i would chime in with my dealings with GMC Pauls...i have been buying from paul for over 7 years now...3-4months ago, i sent an email with some questions and parts availabilty and a day to pick up< is in the same state is me> Got a reply email stating all parts were there and we agreed on a date...so me and the wife got up early on a saturday, and headed out for the 3 hour.<one way trip) .called about 20 mins away and was told our parts were being pulled..Ha..... not only was our parts not being pulled when we got there ,but none of the parts i ordered was there NONE OF THEM...pissed was a understatement....But being calm before the storm... i figured things happen..Anyways..i then set to order everything that i drove there for (which i could have just done that from my house) .total came out to 408.56 ..(that included shipping) i laid out 420.00, and was told that they didnt have change, and that they would have to go the local quickie mart and get me change....i then stated that i had drove for 3 hours to get there for parts that was supposed to be there,and couldnt they just wave the 8 dollars...and i was told no sorry.... so i then decided this just wasnt the deal i wanted. i picked up my cash and me and the wife headed for the door.. I guess business is good to lose 400 dollars over 8 dollars....So basically i wasted 7 hours of my day plus fuel ( 55 dollars ) ...I did not deal with Paul directly,but it is his company with his name on it..
I also want to add i am not trying to bash or hijack this thread but this is my dealings with GMC pauls...it really gripes my arse to i have spent well over 5 grand with GMC pauls and this is how i was done.....VERY SAD...i hope that whatever is going on there gets fixed... i like paul and like dealing with HIM....not someone who makes me feel like i am a pain in their arse and im bugging them.... also there were two other site venders who got me all my parts, and i have made more orders through them and they made me feel wanted as a customer and a fellow truck guy....

Last edited by bad6772; 01-10-2008 at 01:58 PM.
bad6772 is offline   Reply With Quote