View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 11:38 PM   #13
pyro883

Re: Project Black Ops

Quick Update on the truck. I had went to Florida to visit my parents before the upcoming deployment while I was there I was finally able to register my truck. I had a hard time here in SC with it for whatever reason and they wanted over $300 for it. So I did it while I was in FL. So now I am trying to get the truck drivable to go and cruse in it for a while and the list gets longer seems the second I fix something something else goes wrong with it. I installed exhaust pipes that I never put back on after the header install because I need the flange welded to the pipes. Then I had a rear taillight out. Fixed it, then the battery died bad alternator. Replaced it and more electrical issues found a plug disconnected. Now there is a mysterious oil leak that comes and goes. There was also a leak on the oil pressure gauge line probably got hit when installing the headers, and know the line blew off spewing oil everywhere. That is where it stands now with no motivation to attempt on fixing it with the felling of something else going wrong with it.
pyro883 is offline   Reply With Quote