View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 03:29 AM   #15
Rokcrln

Re: Project Big Brother!

I know what you all are saying and agree with you to a point. I only have one kid and it will be staying that way so I just need room for a friend if that. I also have two customers right now wanting a crew cab build so I need to hone my skills and track my time but I don't want to over look the 4dr burb set up ether. Now the reason I WILL cut up this burb is I am a firm beleaver in start with the best metal you can. I will be putting hundreds of hours as it is so why start with a rusted or tweaked burb. As far as resale the truck will be just as high if not higher when finished. I have thought about 1/2ton set ups but I want the added braking power of the 3/4ton plus it makes the dually conversion real simple. I still can do a Dropmember but I have a few questions to go over with Nate to make sure this is the right way to go for this build.

Now as far as building a grocery getter for the wife out of the burb or a tahoe set up is she has a new 07 Trailblazer SS that she loves. Also neither one of us like the look of the back of a burb. We would end up swapping it all out to truck corners, gate and a custom hatch. So it would stil get cut to heck and still not be what I need for R&D for my curent customers.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote