View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 10:16 PM   #192
68laydout

Thumbs down Re: How Much Interest: 13" Big Brake Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN View Post
I am not here to start a fight, or bash some else. I am sharing information and answering questions.

Isn’t the forum about sharing information and helping people be informed about their trucks? What if you just bought a brand X brake kit for $6K and found out that the CPP kit out performed it and cost $1K. Would you feel happy about dropping the extra $5K while you buddy new the other kit was available?

If you want to drop $6k on brand X then do it. I say to each his own. I am proud of the results from my brake kit. I believe that when it comes down to the “bang for the buck” it is very hard to beat this kit. This kind of completion is what drives engineers to create better products.

Again, I am not bashing anybody’s product, or how much they charge you for it. I want to share my joy on a successful track day, and let the truck community know they have options. As far as I know, no one else has made a spindle with the purpose of allowing the customer to bolt on ANY BRAND of brake they choose.

Danny Nix
CPP

F!ck...CPP....I want everyone to know that if they buy anything from CPP it will be the last thing they buy from them. They have the worst customer service, parts pulling, and shipping I have ever seen in my life!!! They burned me not once, not twice, but three f'n times!!!!
68laydout is offline   Reply With Quote