View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 05:21 AM   #199
SCOTI

Re: How Much Interest: 13" Big Brake Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN View Post
Not getting into an argument….
Just trying to share info about 13” brake kits on the thread titled 13” brake kits…
I’m not even trying to sell them. People keep asking and messaging me about it. In fact I avoid giving people cost and part numbers. I am not a salesman…
I thought starting a thread specifically for my parts would be inappropriate I only wanted to share more info about the 13” brake on the 13” brake thread.
I do not know about the thread hijacking. I thought it was about 13” brakes for the 1963-1987 2 wheel drive trucks. I am new to this forum, I just saw the title about 13” brakes and am sharing info about it (and making people mad?).

Danny Nix
CPP
I had to go back & check the beginning of the thread & noticed that I mentioned CPP in post #5 on 6-13-07 . .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI
Have you guys checked the prices of other 'kits'? $2000-2500.... front only. One manufacturer offers F&R kits for cheaper, but nothing for trucks & don't plan on having anything anytime soon.

This poll is to determine if it is worth pushing the development on an upgraded front kit for these trucks. I don't want to tell the guy 'yep.... lot's of interest". I WANT TO SHOW HIM THERE IS.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.

Last edited by SCOTI; 03-30-2008 at 05:27 AM.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote