View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 07:13 PM   #109
LILRED66
Account Suspended

Re: Do you need '64-'66 Chevy Truck Parts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 283 Man View Post
Tony,Thank You Again Matthews (my Son) very happy with Cab Salls will try get you pictures soon.Also wanted ask you how much are your (64-66) wheel tubs? what would you need in trade for two used ones? Thanks Morton.
Morton:

I am glad to hear you and Matthew like the 4-5-6 Chevy Truck Custom Cab sails. They were one of the best pairs I had in my inventory. I dress them up by cleaning them up real good and installing 1/8" black pinstipping in the horizontal valleys and painting the "Custom" script with a black automotive touch-up paint pen. That really makes them pop.

I received the C20 emblems late last week. I was not aware they were missing all four of the mounting studs and speed nuts. I guess I will have to stick them on my rig.

In any case, I have a few good, used pairs of fleetside rear wheel tubs for sale. They are $175.00, plus $60.00 packaging & shipping, via UPS, Ground. They are in very good condition with no rust-thru at the mounting lip and very few minor blemishes/dents. As far as a trade, I have a few fellows interested in these wheel tubs, as part of a complete swb fleetside bed package, so I would have to do a cash deal on them.

Thanks for the C20 emblems and let me know if I can help you with these or other 4-5-6 Chevy Truck parts in the future.