View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 07:51 PM   #46
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Re: Project "E.P."

Yeah man, it's tough. Your truck is looking great so far, any estimates on when your going to be done? As for my truck you guys, I've finished all of the brakes on it, got the master cylinder thing worked out and am waiting til this Friday coming up and I'll have the money to buy a new exhaust for it. If all goes as I'm hoping it will by this Friday I should also have the money to buy a new front fender, rocker panels, cab corners, and some floor patches, as well as the exhaust. That's if all goes as hoped.

In other news, I threw a rod and blew a head gasket on my 1997 Saturn SL7. Called Pick N' Pull and they said that they'd give me 176.00 if I can drive it there and 121 if the have to come and tow it. Some of you will say that I could get more by parting it out but I really don't feel like pulling all of the parts off of that thing and having a heap of junk sitting in my parents yard, don't think they'd approve of it anyhow lol.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
*Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote