Thread: What to build
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 05:22 PM   #3
JMurray

Re: What to build

I'm wondering what setups the LP racers are using? Are they attaining these large HP's by blowers, turbo's or would nitrous even work? Would a dual setup get my the fuel rate I need? I"m just in the planning stage now trying to see what it will take if its possible to build this motor. Since Ive never delt with LP before I wasn't sure what the restrictions were. I had thought about the dual fuel but was concerned with the extra weight of two tanks and limited space.

Thanks for input

2007 SEMA Show

Mothers 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle ProPane

What it Is

Mothers 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle ProPane Preview – SEMA Show: To heck with hybrids, diesels, and fuel cells. Ask the folks over at the Mothers car care products company and you just may be convinced that propane is the way to go. It’s more environmentally friendly than the 87-octane juice you’ll find at your local gas station, and in the case of a certain 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, is responsible for making a 1,000-horsepower small block fire on all eight cylinders. That engine is only one part of the Chevelle ProPane, a collaborative effort between multiple partners including Chip Foose, that was showcased at the 2007 SEMA Show.

Last edited by JMurray; 05-27-2008 at 05:25 PM.
JMurray is offline   Reply With Quote