View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 05:54 AM   #138
soba_03

Re: A Suburban Joins The Herd

Wholy crap feel like i've missed everything......

Mine has been in the shop since mid Febuary, rod builder (friend of mine) got it all cut up and was ready to start fabing stuff and well got in a 4 wheeler accident and broke his wrist. So mine is sitting.

However in the last few weeks we have made progress. Rear floor pan is in and the rear cab mounts have been fabed and welded in the passengers floor repair is about 85% completed. New power booster and master cylinder, hyd clutch cylinder installed, and back on the ground and rolling. Working on a quarter panel that had some damage, it's been cut out and replaced.

(Still in the boxes at the house) Dual carb intake (inline 6) set of ceramic coated split headers. Chrome grill, stainless custom windshield trim, new door weather strips, new firewall pad, seatbelts, Custom steering wheel. Wayne valve cover and side plate.

Also in the process of building a 355 for the pickup, the old 307 is starting to show it's mileage. Got the block done awaiting on the rebuild kit, searching for a decent 650 cfm carb and intake that want break the bank.

Sorry to hear you sold the BURB, should have sold me the VISOR....LOL

Glad all things are good....

Regards!!!
soba_03 is offline   Reply With Quote