View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 08:52 AM   #5
Marv D
Registered Truck Offender

Re: Finally got word from PullinTV

Wow, thanks guys. but let me warn you,, they TOLD us to 'ham it up',,, act like everything was a HUGE deal,, cuss, pound on the dash (win or loose) in other words, "give em a show". Now I won't deny I was a giddy as a teenager with a hot date on prom night,, but honest,, I'm not normally the lunatic 'giving em THAT show' LOL. Like I said,, this is going to be entertaining at very least

And a big thank you for the compliments on the truck. It has been a labor of love for sure. In todays world of everything sitting 'in the weeds' on 28" rims, in neon colors, it good to know there are people like my old self that still appreciate the 'big and little' tire combinations,,, and something that can get OVER the speed bumps and not around them <grin>. It's just a matter of what you grew up with I'm sure.

When you're dead, it's only a problem for the people around you, because you don't know you're dead.
.....It's kinda the same when your STUPID.

I just did my taxes and reviewed my SS statement. Thanks to the current administration it looks like I will only have to work till noon on the day of my funeral.
Marv D is offline   Reply With Quote