View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 04:22 PM   #23
raggedjim

Re: 69 Fleetside, Build and Sell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
Since your basically putting it out there that this is for sale when it's done it's only fair to say:

Forum Guidlines and Rules Updated 06/29/05
The following are the rules and guidelines for 67-72Chevytrucks.com Discussion Forums. Ignorance of the Rules and Guidelines is no Excuse!!!

CONDUCT GUIDELINES & ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY

XIV. As of October 15th 2005 subscribing members will be the only ones permitted to post for sale and want to buy ads on any classified section of this site. All other rules of buying and selling still apply. 67-72chevytrucks.com, its administrators or staff are not responsible for any transactions on or off the forums. We will work hard to ensure you a smooth transaction, and help in the event you may need it, but all for sale and trade areas are buyer beware. Any persons who have misrepresented an item, lie about an item, fail to deliver, or are in violation of any of the rules will forfeit there subscription fees and be banned from 67-72chevytrucks.com
I don't see where he offered it for sale on the board. He said he was going to sell it in Hawaii as far as I can tell.

If I had gotten ripped like this when I first came to the board I would have never come back... You guys can't honestly say that you have never done repairs in the past that you would not do now. Heck, I've had my days of fiberglass patching (as a matter of fact, I can take a pic of the '64 Chevy truck I sold years ago that I repaired the fenders with fiberglass at least 15 years ago, and they still look good.) I wouldn't do it now, but some people do... and at the time reproduction parts were hard to come by.

The only negative statements I will ever make is if I see a safety issue (believe me, there's more to get angry about on the suspension forum than there is in this thread...)

As far as selling it, I don't have a clue what these go for in Hawaii, but I'll bet it's more than they go for in Texas or Kentucky...

Good luck, Rg

'68 Short step - https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=849675
'69 ('70?) 2wd Blazer
'70 GMC Jimmy 2wd
raggedjim is offline   Reply With Quote