View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 03:42 AM   #48
Kracin

Exclamation Re: 69 Fleetside, Build and Sell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselarmy13 View Post
I just read the majority of this thread, and your original post, well, lets just say, describes the type of person you are. This is not your typical internet forum, and is not the place to say the type of stuff you said. Soooo... you are planning on taking advantage of a new private that has been saving his money for a while or better yet, someone that has been dpeloyed and has a little green saved up. That's pretty cool of you. Same team, man. Keep that in mind.

As Vince Vaughn once said: 'you ever watch Band of Brothers? You should'

Sorry, mods, if I got out of line on this, but I see people prey on military members on a daily basis, and it really gets to me if it's one of our own doing it.
i like how people read only the parts of a thread they want..... once again to reiterate, its not to take advantage of someone brand new to the military just because they want to spend their money , its because the kind of build it is and how i want to do the paint and interior that will appeal to younger guys more than older guys.... and did i mention how hard it is to find a legitimate buyer on the island for a car, its much easier to sell on base since theres people coming and going constantly and everyone knows the for sale lot to have a lot of good and bad in it. the one place that everyone who comes to the island looking for a car/truck/jeep goes.

oh and thanks for saying i prey on military members, cause i didnt just get back from a 6 month deployment in the gulf of iran and have my ship get approached by speedboats possibly carrying explosives at high speeds, to come back and hear someone say im a scumbag who takes advantage of people in the military, when they dont even bother reading the entire thread and choose to read 1 line and base their post off of it.

if the mods want, and by all means, you can delete this thread and hopefully i can start another one later and i wont have all these 1 track mind people trying to discredit me before things even get past the first week of the build.
Kracin is offline   Reply With Quote