View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 12:41 AM   #63
Kracin

Re: 69 Fleetside, Build and Sell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad6772 View Post
You ll be doing it....WRONG........And not to stir the pot....But what the heck..Its guys like you that Take advantage of a unknowing person, And make them think they are getting something they are not....And its Guys like me and a a lot of others here that love these trucks and the art of doing something right..Plus we have to fix hack jobs (that is what your doing).....Further more i do see that you are new to this site.WELCOME TO THE BOARD..........IMO i would take some time to look the site over, Read the posts/threads and see the passion that all of us put in our trucks.....There are tons of threads that will show you the Right way to do something......Plain and simple....The way you are choosing to do this build shows a lot of your character to me anyways....I am sure you ll be up front and honest will the suspecting buyer....Just as sure as i am about he!! freezing over in the morning...........
so answer whats wrong with this.... i buy the truck for 2000, fix the rust, put on 2000 in new parts, give it new paint and make it look good *obvious its not a full restoration if you look at the chassis anyway*, and sell it for 7000... thats taking advantage of someone??
Kracin is offline   Reply With Quote