View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 11:45 PM   #30
BLUE THUNDER

Re: You Chose a Blazer/Jimmy - WHY?

Hey Richard, I'm almost ready to start driving mine, but that's a diff thread. As for my love for these Blazers, we (Blizz, my brother and board member) grew up with these. Not in the immediate family, but my uncle had a couple. I could hardly wait to check it out when we would visit. I think my favorite part was when it finally came into view as we were driving up. Ther is something about the lines and curves of these old Blazers. Simply put, Beautiful!!! Well fast foward 20 years and Blizz bought his. I was so jealous. I looked just like my uncles. I wasn't looking too hard for one, but Blizz called me at work one day and told me about one on craigslist. At the time i was saving for a house and did what every responsible adult would do. BOUGHT IT!!!!!!! Unfortunately, after 6 mos of working on it I had to give it back to the origional owner because of a titling issue. well after that i searched for about an hour and found my curent Blazer in Carrolton(near Dallas). After geting my money back from the first Blazer i just came up w/the diff, and here we are. Ol' Yeller will ride soon. The wife and kids love it and can't wait to ride in it. Funny thing is that my two youngest kids (5 and 4) have both asked if they can have Ol' Yeller when I die. Gotta love that. Mario P.S I still bought my house. Wife really loves that!!!!!

Last edited by BLUE THUNDER; 07-08-2008 at 11:46 PM.
BLUE THUNDER is offline   Reply With Quote