View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 01:10 AM   #63
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: Overhaulin' - Seattle style

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAFF2407 View Post
Hey CG how r u doing. There is about an inch, no problem getting it in, just loosen some bolts and pull the assembly to one side. I'm trying to get ideas on how to dress up the engine bay more. The master cylinder looks out of place. In case anybody is wondering, yes I reversed the valve covers, the oil cap looks better back there hidden away

I'm trying to take a trip down to cannon Beach Aug. 9th, will try to make the bar-b-que first, maybe stay in Shelton Sat. night. If you make it to the bar-b-que bring your camera and tape measure. Oh yeah, your extra roof rack, travel tank, 67 front clip......
If I decide to stay with the 500 I have some old caddy script valve covers. They take an adapter though that may raise em too high.

I may have enough stuff to put together an entire 67/68 front clip...not sure if I have a good rad support. Been awhile since Ive checked over my stash.

I do have a roof rack I purchased from a board member...somewhere? I don't think I ever opened the box it came in. I don't remember what kind of shape it was in. I'm not going to use it.

I wont be going to the BBQ. I just haven't been able to get hyped up about going to any shows since Ive had to cancel my Bonneville trip.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote