View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
1Bad62Pro/Street
"Where were you in '62?"

Re: Post Your 60-63 Body Style Chevy/GMC Trucks

Project: "Full Metal Yellow Jacket" is getting revived again.

Uncovered Ole' "Project Full Metal Yellow Jacket" the other day with plans to get her back on the road for now. Took the Bed off with intentions to buy a 55-66 Chevrolet Truck Fiberglass Stepside Bed 6' - (Tubbed Heavy Duty) from USBody.

I am also want to get a pair of Fiberglass doors from http://www.usbody.com/Pages_Trucks/60-Chevy.htm to make suicide doors on my truck. I also am working with my dad on engineering a Coil-over, 4-Link rear suspension on her. Yes you can buy a kit from Heidt's Classic Truck 4-Link Kits...but I'ze Poe! http://www.rjays.com/Classic_Truck/rr-susp-01.htm

Lord willing, I will finish her soon one day. There will be updates and pictures on here on her as the progression goes on. Keep the pics coming! We all on here like looking and other fellas Trucks for ideas, inspiration and motivation. I have had my truck since I was in high school! I am 32 now......By the Grace of God.........I will "GIT -R- DONE!!!!!" With God, all things are possible ...

I have a sound clip of her when I fired her up....,But don't think I can upload it on here...

Attached Images

What Are You Workin' On? - 1Bad62ChevyPickup
PROJECT: "TYRANNORAMBLER REX"
1969 AMC Rambler American Nostalgia Pro/Street
Youtube Channel: Father Son Projects
Youtube Channel: 2TIMOTHY2FITHTEEN

"North and South Carolina Folks Click Here!"
(((( ~ I have Parts For Sale & Miscellaneous Stuff ~ ))))

"Well being as there's no other place around the place,
I reckon this must be the place, I reckon...Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk" -Curly Howard Ph.D.

Last edited by 1Bad62Pro/Street; 08-23-2008 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Grammer and Spelling errors
1Bad62Pro/Street is offline   Reply With Quote