View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 12:38 PM   #13
Ackattack

Re: Ackattack's Pro touring restoration thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkade View Post
Did you move the rearend back to center the wheel in the well? Looks like you did and I like dem wheels....!!!!
nope. The bed is basically just sitting on the frame, so it may be moved forward a little....don't know

I put in many hours this week working on rust repair. I kinda fubared the cab corner at first, so then I tried to fix it. It turned out ok, and hopefully the body shop will be able to fix it. The rocker took some work to get it lined up the way I wanted it, but now it fits great with the door.

I'm going to flip the cab up on it's back to finish welding on the cab supports, as well as clean all the oil (lots of it) and undercoating off of there.

My tires finally arrived! So I got the tires mounted up and put them on to see how the clearance is.

here is the driver's side tire. it fits without tubing, but I'm sure around corners it would rub

fully aired out there is literally just a small gap between the tires and the piece between the inner and outer fenders. Initially the drivers side hit and the passenger side had a little more room, so I centered up the rear with the panhard bar.

I also got started on tubbing the drivers side....it pretty much looks like the passenger side, so I didn't get any pics.
Ackattack is offline   Reply With Quote