View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 12:59 AM   #213
AuggieStyle

Re: ATTENTION: In regards to James Blanton aka "tex parts 67-72" and Partner.

funny how small this world is. i got a phone call from a guy that owns a bar and wanted me to run it i currently work in a shop from 7-7 and thought about a change for a little more money.
well this guy AL and i met over coffee and he asked me the usual questions and when he asked me what i did now i told him about working at a shop but that i have a food and beverage background his eyes opened wide and he said to me " so you know cars do you know anything about 67-72 trucks? and maybe some older ones" and so i said YEAH i know a lot about them.... which is only a small white lie i figued heck i can get the answer for any question that he may have from this site.
well he says to that he is in the process of buying a business that is internet based and drop ships parts all over the country and is doing big numbers. the owner is only selling because his trailer business is doing so well that he needs to focus on that. but the trailer business is for sale too for the right price?
well AL aint no fool cause that comment raised the eyebrow and then when AL's attorney asked for financial statements JAmes showed him a box with a bunch of invoices and said they was all he had. bunch of email Ebay invoices but no real proof of taxes paid or revenue so if you have a business you no he probably isnt paying his taxes if he has no paper trail.
well I whiped out the laptop and fired up this site and showed him this exact post. he about fell out his chair! he never mentioned the guys name to me but when he read it here on this site he turned beat red......he was in shock got on the phone to his attorney and told him how to get to this site. I couldnt email him a link cause my laptop is not set up to an outlook account so i could not send it to him.
he told me he went out to lone oak and toured the place and that he had a young lady working at a desk "INCHARGE of the internet, ebay and CL sales. and response. i guess she is the one opening accounts in her name.

well AL did not buy the business and wants to open a internet business selling parts for our trucks new and used. but imagine the poor fool that does buy this business. it is destined for failure even if it is a stand up guy that buys it with good intentions. the high quality plating is no longer done in house if he did split with his brother.
AuggieStyle is offline   Reply With Quote