Old 10-07-2008, 11:39 PM   #206
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: My 1965 build thread

Thanks Guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dranch View Post
Very nice work Alan..
Haven't seen kleeco's since my Aircraft days..
I was a jet mechanic for almost 12 years. Then became a body man. JK I love working on cars.

Quote:
dolphman88 Re: My 1965 build thread

dam. nice work.. im just learning how to weld... and i thought i did good on my truck floorboards.. from the bottom my cab looks like a quilt... i absolutlely hate those LMC replacement panels.. very nice job.. teach me sometime when u get a chance..
Come on down some time. It should only take 5 minutes to show you everything I know.

I went and picked up the Vintage Air kit today. I think I did good on it. It was new in the box, the guy changed his mind for some reason. Not pictured is the oval controller with 3 knobs and a slide. It's a Gen2 mini. I'm not going to use the polished compressor. I will be getting a serpentine belt kit that comes with the comp.

Man, it takes courage to let your neighbor (sdailey)to cut on your truck.
He did a great job and is some good help. I'm getting him prepped so he can do most of the work on his cab.

Yours truly in action. We got the left end plate welded on and lined up. Now I have to mount the dash around the column then work on the center section.

Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote