View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 01:37 PM   #81
jephs422

Re: 67-72 Bolt in pedal assembly

Sorry for the late replies, you guys are faster than I am...

Yes, the pedal is slid over just slightly. There is still a ton of room for even a size 14 shoe with the pedal assembly in the stock location.

As far as the option for mounting the factory pad to it, it can be done, but here are 2 choices.

-you can simply buy a Lokar brake pedal pad and then buy the matching gas pedal. That would probably set you back about $150.00 or so.

-or if you want a matching stock set, we will make a slightly offset brake pedal pad that will utilize your factory rubber pad. That one will run $75.00. It seems a little spendy for just a pad mount, but they're going to be made per order, and I don't see a plan to put them in a full production yet.

One last tidbit-

For the guys that MUST have the booster above the bottom of the frame, your best bet is going to be the weld on unit. The weld on unit will sit above the bottom of the frame. Remember, this bolt in unit was designed for the guy at home that does not weld, for an easy install. You guys with fab skills can take advantage of that and buy the weld in. They are both the same price...

Hope I didn't miss anything.

Scott's Hotrods
Oxnard CA 93030
jephs422 is offline   Reply With Quote