View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 01:57 PM   #13
Hart_Rod

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
I don't know all the details with each of these deals, but................. I drove up there to Mn and baught a cab from Bryan. It was just as nice as he said it was. He told me about the shanannigans a couple of the members tried pulling on the buddy buckets buy thing. It sounds like to me that they were trying to steal them from him and trying to get away with it. Now don't go flaming me here, I'm not naming names or anything. Not like I can, I only heard one side of the story and it isn't my buisness. But I can say that I have seen the same board member he mentioned banderently low balling guys in the parts section all the time. Again, I don't know all the detailsin these situations, but I think there is more to the story than what is brought out here, maybe not by the first poster, I can't remember what reasoning Bryan had for that deal. I met him, he is a nice honest guy. He told me everything about the cab before I left town and I even baught a door from him as well. But like I said, I don't know all details. I just don't want to see a good board member vanished over BS. Just my 2 cents. I hope you guys can get whatever handled on the upholstery, and maybe the other dudes can forget about the buddy seat split deal.
There are two sides of the story. Maybe you should get both before calling BS. PM sent.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote