View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 02:15 AM   #29
70LonghornCST

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

I don't know the details of the "buddy seat deal," but I do know that Bryan provided honest, great service to me. I have been buying stuff online for quite some time via ebay. My ebay ID is rmsmithsantacruz. I have dealt with over 1000 people online. (See my feedback) http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=p3911.c0.m198

My point in this is that compared to all of my dealings on ebay, Bryan has come across as one of the most honorable of the people with whom I have dealt online. He could have easily taken my money and never sent my item; but he didn't. Furthermore, based on my many correspondenses with him in regards to our transaction, I had no reservations about sending him my money, or fears of not getting my product. I have dealt with many people and I can smell a rat a mile a way. Bryan, my brothers, is not one of those people whom cannot be trusted. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

But like I said, I do not know what has gone on with the deal on which this thread is based, but I can honestly envison Bryan as being a stand-up kind of person. With honest, open communication, I know it can be resolved. I hope this all gets worked out.
1970 Chevy Longhorn
  • Bucket Seats
  • Shoulder Belts
  • Front Tow Hooks
  • Factory Air
  • Factory Speedwarning, Tach & Vaccum
  • Factory Tilt
  • CST Package
  • AM/FM Radio
  • Bumper Guards
Richard

70 Longhorn CST Build

Adding an AM/FM Decal

Last edited by 70LonghornCST; 12-06-2008 at 02:15 AM.
70LonghornCST is offline   Reply With Quote