View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #31
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanschevyparts View Post
As for everyone jumping in and throwing logs on the fire, it is easy to pick a side when you only have one side to choose from. None of you heard the other side of the story and had no problem talking s$@*. I want this done with and can't believe how far it's been taken. I have no problem paying Frank the amount that we agreed on. i will pay him tomorrow. I couldn't keep up and didn't have the time. Are we done yet ???
I knew the whole, story.. both sides.. as did Josh. In the end you have the seats, and the money. Thats screwing someone over no matter how you look at it. It does not matter though, as you know the truth inside

This has gone as far as you have allowed it to. This mediation that we are stuck in with you all has been going on for weeks. Had you sent him the money or the covers, you would not be in this situation at all. If you have no problem paying him, then why in the heck have we been stuck in the middle of this for over a month? Please, do whats right... As far as not keeping up and not having time, then why are you still selling? I hope you do send out the parts you have going now in a timely manner.

we likely would be done with this if a few things did not happen.
1. we did not get multiple complaints on your selling that had to be dealth with.
2. threads were not deleted and restarted (it is a scamming practice) though it is your prerogative to do so if you wish
3. this whole seat deal was done months ago, instead of wasting my and Josh's time and energy with it.. when you say now you have no issue paying.
4. If I would stop getting forwarded PMs from folks where you have been PMn them ASKING them to post here about your dealings. You sent out all those messages, you continued this on.

After seeing that, knowing the other "shady" deals, and knowing how long this had been going on with Frank. I really would recommend you look up QBQ and read it.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote