View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 12:01 AM   #41
schwoch1
Local Detroit diesel nut!

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

WELL.............. Since someone started the same thread I wanted too but never did, I will add to it so people can see what he did/didn't do for me.
Bryan had some trailing arms for sale that I replied to on 9-11 and we came to an agreement with shipping and some other parts that I needed. I paid him with paypal on 9-12 in the amount that we agree upon.
I waited and waited and waited and never seen anything come to me. I PM'd him several times and got several stories like 'the parts are still on the truck' or ' I forgot about them' or 'I am really busy right now, I will get them shipped this week'. I sent him 8PM's total asking for tracking numbers, where is my stuff, etc and finally I had it and told him that I was losing my patience with the matter and it was bordering on being stupid at this point. I got a PM back from him (finally) telling me that I was flipping out and that he was going to stop selling on the board because 'IM just really tired of trying to help people out ,with NO appreciation.'
SOOOO, after 2 more PM's asking what he was going to do I finally did get a refund 11-5 with no warning, etc just got an email from paypal saying I had a refund. I emailed him stating my position and why I was unhappy with the whole deal, and I got some not so nice responses from him. Our PM's ended with him stating 'will you go away' and I have been fuming about it sever since. I maintained my civility about the whole matter right up to the end and then I lost it, I sent him a two word sentance that summed up how I felt about him.....
Basically what killed the deal on his end is that he undershot the shipping price on the items and never bothered to email me and ask if I would pay more in shipping. Hell, I live about 6.5 hours away, I would of darn near drove there if I had to, I have friends in the area that I could of visited on the way!!! He told me that he had better thing to do than drive around with junk parts in the bed of his truck and get the lowest shipping quote for people.
The whole situation still pisses me off even though I got refunded, I just can't understand why I was treated me that way. If he didn't want to sell me the stuff, than don't post it on the board, pretty darn simple I think!!!!!!
He was my first purchase off the board of 3 so far, and I got shafted on the first two, I hope I have other good deals to come in the future.
Buyer beware I do have to say when dealing with this clown, like the song 'Walk, don't run' get the heck away from any dealings with him as fast as possible!!!
Sorry for the long winded post, it was time that others heard about my story!!!

Mike

Last edited by schwoch1; 12-07-2008 at 12:03 AM. Reason: had to edit spelling, finners too big for laptop keyboard
schwoch1 is offline   Reply With Quote