View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 01:34 AM   #1
phipp13
THE DAMN YANKEE

Building the damn yankee

****UPDATE****THE DAMN YANKEE IS NOW 12/28/2008 UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!! BEEN WORKIN HARD ON THE CAB AND IT'S COMMING TOGETHER. LOTS OF PICTURES. CHECK IT OUT.
So far I've been building sub assemblies and gathering fenders ,doors ,rollpans ,taligate ,headboard, engine, and driveline parts. The Damn Yankee has 1 more dump run left. as of 1 jan 09 my newly aquired 89 swb 1500 will be 20 yrs old and i'll reg her as historic and she'll take over the chores ie dump runs pulling the boat, parts runner etc etc.i'm excited as a two peckerd pup! i've had many classic trucks , cars, hotrods, harleys and assorted toys but, the DAMN YANKEE keeps ne awake at night. why?? no idea but i got that itch i gotta scratch! This build may not be Barrett Jackson worthy but, i'll give it my absolute best shot!! There have been a few parts i've bought off members of this site also. i've never a bad experence either. thanks to all you guys for the good deals and honest buisness practices. As for advice theres some very smart talented people on this forum thanks to all. i'll be glad to pay it forward. thanks for looking, posting, questions, &comments.

Respectfully Mark Phippen

Last edited by phipp13; 01-18-2009 at 08:09 PM. Reason: photo
phipp13 is offline   Reply With Quote