View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #1
Dinos63
chevy only

crewcab joins the herd

I am a truck feen and have been on the hunt for a crewcab for awhile now. I lucked out and found one in tucson az less than 100 miles from me, I went to tucson to help a friend pick up a 69 vet with my trailer friday night and the guy who sold it to him was into the 60's trucks. He had a old school 61 panel that he uses for a shop truck for his bike shop. we get to talking and he says he has this crewcab (holly sh-t) i almost ... well i ask him to email me some pics in the am on saturday. He does and i instantly made the deal hell i still had my trailer on my truck and was going to head back,but bob had to work so on sunday i had i friend in tucson scoop it up and bring down,duuuudes this a az truck thats is100% rust frreeee, bob installed the cab on a 62 4x4 chassic and stretched the frame and installed a short bed on it, disc brakes, 5on 5 conv,installed a big back window perfectly, all the glass perfect,tons of oem parts holly sh-t holly sh-t sorry ,this truck is a dream. So the first dude i called was my old buddy nate at p/b and ordered another dropmember, plans were to keep the whole build hush,and post it up complete but i could help it. My plans are to build a very cool d/m front and not a huge c-notch in the rear bagged (of course)20s and maybe 24rears, we start saturday! hotdog
Attached Images