View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 10:34 PM   #19
TCASON

Re: My not so dimamond in the rough

Finally have gotten some work done!
I have her up and running, except the NEW starter has already taken a crap! another new one going in on Tuesday.
I have sandblasted a few parts, primered, new headers that sit above the frame rails ( from Joker69 ) Still need to swap out the 2 bl carb for the 4 bl and new intake when the 200r4 goes in, cleaned the hell out of the cab, powered wash the engine compartment and frame, ( still didn't get everything off, but a huge improvement! ) Scrapped the rear bumper, did some trade work for the rims and tires with Joker69 ( I made him a custom 4 row DVD stand out of metal for his home ) the rims cleaned up pretty good with some hand polishing, cleaned up some wiring that was just hanging around
I have repair panels standing by for the next step in getting her ready for some serious body work, new wood bed, lowering, then some paint.
Not looking to do a frame off just yet, I know the bed will be coming off for the cab corner repair, but that's about it for awhile. Maybe next year when the funds are hopefully better I can go back for a more thorough job.
Here are some phone pic's of where she is at now.

TCASON is offline   Reply With Quote