View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 09:23 AM   #47
samwise68
FarmBoy.

Re: '67 Chevy II Build - Betty.

Well all, it's been a while. So it's about time for an update.

After some delays involving school, social life, and family tragedies, I'm finally getting back to work on the ol' girl.

I was given a different front clip from a guy in Iowa who is switching to aftermarket. So, as soon as I can scrape some money together for gas, I'll make the trip down there with the parental units. It's only like a 6 or 7 hour trip one way, so I'm not too worried about it. Plus it's set up for discs, with new pads, lines...other new brake components..and all I should have to do is replace the motor mounts since he had a big block in it. Incredibley minor compared to the task I was getting ready to undertake. haha.

So, now comes the back end of the car. Since I was essentially bent over by fedex, and they lost the monoleafs I bought, I have to find different springs. Or, I may go a different route, depending on how easily everything fits in there...I'll update more on that little side project as it progresses, haha.

Otherwise, no new pics or anything amazing. Hopefully soon. But, until then, you all know where she stands.

-Sam.

Quote:
Screw patina... it's a beater...Beaters are cool.
my build thread - Project Homebrew:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=242993
samwise68 is offline   Reply With Quote