Thread: 198Plus build
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 10:56 PM   #339
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: 198Plus build by Alan's Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttack View Post
See - this is how they hook you. Starts out real friendly like, then before you know it - you're totally addicted!

:lol

Great concept, Alan - you should pursue the idea. Has a lot of merit. :metal

Mac. :chevy
It's definately something I know I'd like to do. And work from home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School Kid View Post
Count me in... I can read something twelve times and never get it, but I see it once, I'm good to go!!!

Hope to see you at the next Po Boys...

Been in and out of town a lot lately, but think I have finally gotten caught up.
You live close enough, you could get some personalized training. Check out the North Georgia group. I listed a whole bunch of shows and cruise ins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAetWagon View Post
Great Idea Alan.

1. You look exactly like I though you would.

2. I'd subscribe but it'd hafta be after I graduate for time more than money reasons.But money reasons too.. This site is actually one that isn't blocked at school..lol
Has your instructor seen the sight yet?

(highlighted) I don't know if that's good or bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverod View Post
I chewed since high school. Quit like 3 times always started up again. Every time I started again it was harder to quit. Haven't chewed in 3 years. Had to use the patch to quit this last time. The patch makes it easy. I'm done chewing. All this talk about dipping makes you want one huh. Good luck, get some patches.
I actually quit for 6 months and for some stupid reason I started again. This time is a little easier. I don't want to quit cold turkey. I get very irritated and edgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAetWagon View Post
Have you tried chewing the patches? They're delicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strodder View Post
I quit smoking after me & my wife got married. Lost 20lbs at the same time. I still don't smoke but I eat like a pig. I probably lost 400 lbs since then. 20lbs at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffrida2005 View Post
My dad stoped smoking cold turkey chewing straws and toothpicks.
It's helping.

Couldn't get in the grove tonight, I went out to sand some more and said the hell with it.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote