Thread: Custom bumpers
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 07:53 PM   #109
swyfor5

Re: Custom bumpers

Hey, I got the two tubes I was waiting for from him via UPS yesterday. They look like I can make it work the way I want it to be. And to answer your question, no he never did admit that it was his fault at all. It was from April 8 2009 when I ordered the bumper, till July 23rd 2009 before I even got the tubes resembling the prerunner/grill guard setup I wanted. Now I have to cut the original outer tubes off, clean it up good, and have the new tubes welded on where I want them. Not to mention repainting it all! I see an upside to this situation, I am going to set the tubes up so I have room to mount 2 old school KC highlight offroad lights I have toward the center tube. Got the warn winch sitting here, and it will work with KNMTN's design. I like the low profile look of the bumper, and it will work good with my high lift setup. I can tell YOU ALL right now, I will not be ordering a Hitcher rear bumper or anything else from Kennesaw Mountain. I'm going camping with the whole famdamily soon, so now that I actually have the right tubes, when I get back, I'll concentrate on fabbing this bumper the way I want it to look on my K5! I will post up pic's of the progress asap! Thank's for being so patient guy's!
swyfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote