View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 12:46 AM   #29
highperf4x4
Account Suspended

Re: Tilt column warning! retro68

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightbanger View Post
I have to agree with Kev here, when I was buying the tint kit from Scott he was very helpfull and took the time to advise me on the colors of kit available, and would always reply promtly to any enquries I sent. As soon as I sent payment my kit was on it's way and arrived about a week later. I noticed that the first person (re the tint) having trouble getting hold of Scott was highperf4x4, and over the last couple of months or so he has been heard from less and less...the last contact I had with Scott was this email dated the 15th June...

I will have to reserve judgment here, and prefer to beleive as Kev said, that he may be facing personal difficulties that have prevented him being around and on top of things. I can honestly say that the Scott I delt with was not a conman.
I to hope that the problems that others are having get resolved promtly for all concerned.
Actually my problem is on-going too. He did finally send me the tint and claimed it was an error with the postal service however, it did not fit correctly. Specifically the piece for the back window was almost 1/2" too short. When I contacted him he told me he would send a replacement that I could trim to fit. That was over 2 months ago and I haven't gotten a repsonse since.

Whether or not he sounds like a stand up guy on the phone isn't important. It's his lack of motivation to take care of his obligations that gives him negative marks from me. He's probably spread himself too thin but that doesn't give him the right to take peoples money and not deliver what was promised.
highperf4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote