View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 10:20 PM   #6
rjDub...

Re: another new guy from Texas...

Wow... thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I'm used to getting on forums and kinda getting ignored for a while, this is a nice surprise.

I had to Google Sachse Tx btw haha...

72BlckButy: The previous owner actually didn't recommend the board to me, I've just been lurking around here a little while trying to learn some stuff and drooling over y'alls trucks. Just happened to stumble across some pics in the "How about some pics of 2wd Blazers, Jimmy's & Burbs?" thread and was like "Hey, that's my truck!". Small world I guess.

I have a question for y'all though if anybody's still reading this far... when I go to people's profiles and click on "Find all previous posts by..." or "Find all threads started by..." it says I don't have permission or something. What's that about, do I have to have a certain post count to be granted access to certain things? Seen some really nice trucks I wanted to get more info on but that makes it a little bit more difficult.

ANyway, thanks again for the warm welcome... I'm sure I'll be living on this forum for a while. Once I learn my way around you'll probably be sick of me.
-'96 Impala SS... forged 355(12.25:1CR), LE2 heads & mild custom grind cam, electric WP, full length Quad-1s, dropped on 22s, 4.10s, CPT level 3 tranny w/ Yank stall, lots of mods... never ending project.
-'94 Caprice 9c1... slammed on 20s, 5% tint, basic performance mods... Tri-Y headers, x-pipe, intake, computer tune, shift kit etc. 15" L7, Memphis Amps, Diamond mids & highs... daily beater / project.
-'69 Amx... pretty stock, pretty slow, but pretty. Built tranny w/custom stall, headers & exhaust... blew 401 so it's got weak 360 in it now. Yet another project.
rjDub... is offline   Reply With Quote