View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
jugernot
Life, Be In It.....

Re: I need a passenger side battery box picture..please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimKshortstep4x4 View Post
I don't have a very good picture but here is what I have. It is an AC battery box and the stock lines fasten to the extra bracket that is attached to the tray. This bracket aligns the two AC lines with the large holes that go through the radiator support.

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewatts View Post
You do know that the bottom of the battery box bolts to the inner fender.

Thanks for the replies, but I think I sould explain a bit more. I would like pictures of the battery box and inner fender installed, because we are running the AC and Heater hoses from the Vintage Air unit to the engine. We are tucking these hoses between the fender and the inner fender to conceal them. The hoses will emerge at about were the fender connects to the rad support next to the battery box. So I need to see how much room there is (if there is any) for the hoses to pass through the under side of the battery box near the inner fender. Or if I need to cut out holes in the lower triangular battery box support to run the hoses through.

I think this explains it, sorry for the confusion.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=200082
jugernot is offline   Reply With Quote