1# Drobmember in Germany

Re: My 61 Panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregondunerz View Post
This thing is amazing!
Thanks!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirkpat View Post
Great Build!!! Great looking boy, congratulations. German fabricators/Machinst's are considered some of the best in the world...Way to keep up a great tradition, And good choice on the project! Looking forward to seeing run.
Thank you for the compliment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledog View Post
great thread pat been reading this and the drama is building i will be waiting for the finished truck i can tell you are a very determined and skilled builder,keep up the good work,i didn't know the love for these old trucks extended all over the world like it does.but the one thing i was curios about is what do you do for living when you aren't working on your trucks this is very expensive here in the states so i'm sure it is over there to.i was stationed over there in 1970 at bitburg A.F.B.and i thought it was expensive over there.congrates to you on your fine looking son too.

first of all , i saw your truck thread , very clean and nice Color!!!

the distance to Bitburg from my Home Town are 118miles not so far but I was born 1974!!
i have a little business in PDR ( Paintless Dent Removal) , I´m my own BOSS!!!
You´re right it is very expensive to built those America Cars here in Germany , but Guy´s who´s drive a Old Chevy Truck they´re COOL!!!
Did you see my 63´Lwb ? i spend over 4-5 years and more then 56k $ in it!!
But it is Hobby !!!!
I hope my Son will like Chevy Trucks too!!!!!

Thanks

Pat
Apache63 is offline   Reply With Quote