View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #371
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: 1970 VA Longbed Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian69longbed View Post
hey man your making the rest of us look bad with all this progress ha ha
I actually feel like I'm moving slow....trying to take advantage of this short period between jobs but I have a ton of things to do that keep me from working on the truck as much as I want. Hope to get a good bit of time tomorrow. Have a lot to do Friday.

I didn't have my camera tonight and that really stinks........

Because the rear is on the ground rolling!!!!!!

Used a set of 5 lug rollers I got that actually cleared the rear discs. Man, it sits low...when I first dropped it, the rear of the frame was only a couple of inches from the ground because I had the front up high on jack stands.

I got the brackets for my air tank functional tonight. I'll probably still pretty them up a bit more before painting them. Have to decide how I'm going to run my connector for airing up tires. I want to have one set up and keep a length of hose with a tire chuck on it to fill any flats I may get or anyone at a show with me. Also figure to bring an air nozzle to blow off dust too. Figure if I'll have a 5 gallon tank w/ compressors I might as well use it

Made a list of a few small parts I need to order and some bolts I need for the brackets. Made a plan of attack for tomorrow as well. I'll bring the camera then and get some pictures.