View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #28
leddzepp

Re: Have you been screwed by BROTHERSTRUCKS.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclairmo View Post
It's not his fault. However, we have all been through this before and you need to keep more than a $50 reserve in your account (if possible) just in case. If not possible, then maybe wait on the parts purchases. Also, I buy my parts from the Truck and Car Shop in Orange, CA, much cheaper prices and most of their stuff is decent quality. You can search here for opinions on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXT8LOU View Post
hey.....I agree ,it sounds like thier fault. call Brothers and ask to speak to the owner, ive meet them a few times and they are a family owned business,(i only live a few minutes from thier shop) they have never given me or other friends of mine any problems. I will say this the Truck shop in Orange, ca. is also a great local vendor..
I have had bad luck with Brothers a lot, as far as them not having things in stock. I live right down the street from them too. As far as prices, they are usually higher than The Truck Shop (their HUGE advertising budget is probably why ) and Truck Shop has pretty much everything in stock so I can put my hands on it before I buy it But Brothers are not bad people at all, very friendly folks, and they put on a fantastic truck show every year. I am sure if you call and ask to speak to the owner, he will do his best to rectify your situation.

Last edited by leddzepp; 10-22-2009 at 01:07 PM.
leddzepp is offline   Reply With Quote