View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #50
v502

Post Re: 79 C10 swap with L92 with 6L90

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace121978 View Post
those headers are sick as heck man! looks like they fit like a glove too. can i ask for some details on them?? are they coated and the ? everyone hates to ask... how much did they set you back? i gotta have a set after seeing those so i guess it really doesnt matter. wonder if my kooks long tubes off the goat would would work??
Yeah they fit really good menace they came coated from S&P for $685 they are little pricey for not a really long tubes but they decent sized.

What coat you are taking about because the truck looks like it has decent clearance to fit anything. It be really nice to see Kooks or ARH headers on the truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
What the heck kind of radiator are you looking at. If I spent that much on a radiator it better have at least an engine and trans connected to it, if not a whole truck!
I know that's was the quote from Griffin for a custom one the price is just crazy.

I got a new style esclade radiator with the their electric fans they really look good and it has engine oil cooler & trans oil cooler.
They will need some work before they fit but because they are wider by 3 in from each side.

Last edited by v502; 06-25-2011 at 10:19 AM.
v502 is offline   Reply With Quote