View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #181
Bruce88

Re: It’s Just A Pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcburdic View Post
Bruce, it must take you weeks to get this all organized and up on the site....fantastic job as usual, and I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Some time it feels like weeks of work. But in reality I’m just slow, a good thing that I’m retired and definitely not trying to make a living at working on cars and trucks (I would go broke). Also thanks to digital cameras relatively new to my generation, I never go out to the shop without the camera and definitely take more pictures (two or three of the same item at different angles) than I would with film and generally being able to preview the pictures on the camera helps a lot. For example the above work and post took about 20 hours of work and composing over about a week (did I mention that I’m slow [HA HA]). Just a guess on my part but an average person would be able to accomplish it in 10 -12 hours.

I know that you ( gcburdic ) was not asking for this response, just thought that others might be interested into a little insight on how I put my posts together and why they don’t progress as fast as others.

I know I don’t say it enough on this thread (thank you all) for the encouraging and complementary posts. Enjoy the holidays.