View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #61
WIDESIDE72

Re: 1982 Chevrolet Suburban C2500 3/4 ton 2wd no engine or trans

All four doors are almost PERFECT. There is one scape about 6" long and 3/4" wide on the passenger rear door. There are no dents on the other three doors. All four doors have working power windows and locks. The glass, including wing windows is in great shape on all four. The rear doors have factory dark tint. front doors have aftermarket 3M tint that is in "OK" condition. The doors have original paint, no filler, surface rust on bottoms only. I know this because this truck has been in my family since new. The front doors would be a great addition to your old project if you want to add power windows and locks. The doors are currently still on the truck to keep them from getting messed up. I can help pull them.
Front doors $75 each, $125/ pair
Rear doors $50 each, $75 pair
$175 for all four

This truck also has a very good front clip. The driver fender is almost perfect. There are a couple of small dents on the pass fender. One dent on the pass side of hood. No rust other than surface anywhere, including radiator support and inner fenders.
Driver fender $60
Pass fender $40
Hood $40
$150 for complete clip including radiator support and inner fenders

Tilt steering column works great, dimmer switch on floor, no slop in tilt assy, key included. $125

OEM stainless steel mirrors, good glass, no dents $25 each, $40 pair

$400 for everything

Whole truck for $500 with clear Texas title! No engine, transmission or rear tailgate
Attached Images

WIDESIDE72 is offline   Reply With Quote