Thread: Oem grilles
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:11 PM   #12
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Supplier Concern mbgmike !!!!

Has anyone had any dealings with the author of this thread, a registered site vendor mamed mbgmike. I ordered a grill from him on Feb.12th and paid for it with my credit card. I thought the shippiing price was a little high as he is in Texas and I am having it shipped to Nevada and told Mike I needed it there by March 5th and he said " No problem". He said I'd get a tracking number emailed to me within a day or two. Well by Wednesday the 17th ( almost a week later), still no tracking number so I called and then found out ( which bothered me as it wasn't disclosed when I made the purchase) that the grill was being shipped from the warehouse in Virginia, not Texas. ( now I know why the shipping seemed kind of high ) and he'd call me back but didnt but he sent am email on the 18th saying I'd get my tracking number. Well today is Monday the 22nd and still no tracking number. I called today about 2:00pm and talked to the young lady ( Jennifer) who told me Mike would call me when he got it in about a half hour. Well 4 hours later I had to leave for work and no call or email. Am I gonna have problems with this guy? The big issue for me and Mike knew that when I placed the order is that the grill had to be in Nevada by March 5th.

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021