View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 11:01 AM   #340
72BlckButy
Tot Roddin'

Re: Project: Blank Slate

Thanks a lot guy's! I've been sitting on this plate for several months just waiting for the numbers to open up and yesterday was my lucky day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt schlicht View Post
Where are you in Mo that you have no snow in your pictures? LOL. I have alot of family around Brookfield and some in Kansas City Mo.
We actually located in the Jefferson City area, however I do travel through Brookfield on a regular basis for work, and will begin hitting the KC area as well. As far as the snow, our's has all but melted away, but with the amount of salt and grime out on the roads, it will be a few more weeks before I feel safe taking it out.

Keep posted on the events happening in MO this year, would be great to have you attend one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcburdic View Post
Nice....any significances to this plate??
No real significances to the plate Geoff... I had been searching for one back last summer and ran across this one that read 669-272. I thought well heck 69-72 is pretty neat so why not. I had the plate shipped from NC or GA if I recall correctly, and since plates were used on a yearly basis is was only active for 12 months. It was in real nice shape so on the truck it went.

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote