Thread: Project 67 C-10
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:33 AM   #54
67-C10

Re: Project 67 C-10

Well missed a few posts but made some great progress finally considereing the weather. Got the cab moved to the garage between snow/ rain squalls. Seriously had an inch of snow the other morning and drove 1 mile down the road an nothing. idk. Cab is now on and cleaned out damn mice. Chassis is finally all rolling and motor is almost buttoned up. Got the braket for serpentine setup off of the 88 and blasted and painted it all up looks pretty good. Had a water pump hanging around so i figured i'd run that one for now just had a dyno run on it, so got it all painted up nice and bolted on and forgot serpentine runs water pump backwards. damn. So ran to autozone and picked up a replacement this morning. Got to paint up the power steering pump last and be ready for test fire kinda. Need to go through and redo all the seam sealer in the cab next. I'll get up some pics off of my phone tomorrow got school and test in Differential Equtions wednesday so maybe little slow this week but can't wait for spring break. well at least no school for a week. lol.

Total hours: over the big number: 103 hrs.
Attached Images

Project 67 short step Build Thread

01 Sierra Crew 6.0
2015 Ford F150 Work gave me truck i really wouldn't buy a ford.

Last edited by 67-C10; 03-01-2010 at 09:15 AM.
67-C10 is offline   Reply With Quote