Thread: Im Back!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 12:04 PM   #1
1sik52
Account Suspended

Im Back!

Well after sometime over in the 67-72 area and still building my wifes 70 Blazer with the 67 front cap, I have missed working on my 52 5 window. I still come over here in the 47-59 section everyday to watch everyone having fun building their projects which has just gave me the itch to build me another one! Just so happen that one of my customers told me the other day that a member in his club was selling a 51 5 window that his son tore down and never finished. I figured that I would at least go and take a look at it and if anything I may know someone who would be interested. Well, you know how it turned out from there! After taking one look at it and then when he gave me the price that I just couldnt pass up!!! It was mine. So here I am now still in the middle of building my wifes Blazer, but am starting another build! Am I asking for punishment or What?!!! LOL! I need to go see a therapist because I keep wanting to build all of these trucks but am running out of room to park them!!! I pick the truck up friday and will get some photos of it and post them up on here for you to enjoy, but mean time here is a pic of my Green 52 and the links are in my signature of the build of it and of the Blazer that I am currently building.

1sik52 is offline   Reply With Quote