View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #2378
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverod View Post
Texasfirefighter has a blog site. I did'nt know you could make money doing it? Maybe ask him. I was going to ask him how he did his blog. I thought he was doing it just to pick up chicks. He said most his followers were women.lol: "Watch your corn hole"lollol: Thats just not right.
I found it last night, when I get around to it I might PM him. I've read about people blogging for a living. It takes awhile to get the followers then the advertisements come. I don't know the ins and outs, but will check into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strodder View Post
Allan you need to market something. How to videos would be a good idea. Look what Covell with his.
http://www.covell.biz/store/Page3.html
I agree. I think the blog idea would be the cheapest route for now until something else better comes along. We will see. Just got to find someone that has a clue about it.

This is the sunk in place I mentioned before on the bedside adjacent to the fuel door.

Cutting the outer skin. The tape running thru the opening is my cut marks for the inside.

Got to shorten the fill tube

Got to fix this screw up. Most of it is my fault, but not all. The filler neck was supposed to be on a 45*. Assuming caused the height problem.

Shannon is helping me out here. He made a template out of stainless (since he extra) to mock up. He doesn't have but a little bit of aluminum. This is the way I wanted it to look. He is gonna do me up an aluminum piece and Tig it in for me. Thanks Shannon!!

Last edited by Alan's Classic; 03-12-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote