View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
Hart_Rod

1972 CST 2WD Blazer project

9/8/10

Tub (no tailgate), doors, front sheet metal (both 67/78 & 69-72), new body bushings, Single Wall Top: ** Sold to DPassmore **
Front buckets, center console, rear seat: ** SOLD to RustyBucket **
Ralleys: $100
Rolling Chassis (71/72 12 bolt rearend, New 2 1/2" dropped spindles, sway bar, steering box, trailing arms): $450
Front rear bumpers: ** Sold **

Or

Solid 1972 CST 4x4 that is in the process of being converted to a 2WD. I have the original K5 title, vin plate and glove box. The tub is nearly rust free (it needs a small patch on the rear floor which I have). New rocker boxes, rockers, floorboards, windshield frame, automatic high hump, nice set of OEM wheel tubs. The tub is very nice and would not take much to have ready for paint. Solid doors, nice single wall top (with dome lights) and hatch. I have (2) 67 front fenders, (minor rust in the lower fenders) Nice 67, 67 core support, 67 hood (I also have two good 69-72 fenders with core support, straight 72 front bumper with lights that go with it). Complete set of CST blazer front buckets with nice console and factory rear seat w/ seatbelts (all mounting brackets for front and rear seats). New Western 2 1/2 dropped spindles, new rotors, 73-87 crossmember, 12 bolt trailing arm rearend, factory power steering box, factory swaybar, 4 - 15 x 8 ralleys, trailing arm setup in the rear (but needs to be finished), new body mount kit. I've got a bunch of other small stuff in boxes and bins such as:

(a lot of the hard to finds blazer parts... seat brackets, dome light harness, metal carpet strips, top hold downs, rubber seals for the doors and windshield where they meet the top, visors and mounts).

This would be perfect for a Porterbuilt front and rear dropmember, . $4500 o.b.o. I may eventually part out, but I'm going to try and sell as a package for right now.
Attached Images

Last edited by Hart_Rod; 09-08-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote