Thread: deal resolved
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #30
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

Re: deal resolved

Thats right I sent you and email stating the bank had sent me letter about overdraft but I had deposit slip to get it straight.

I knew it was not overdrafted because I had not used it in over a year.This was a separate account only to be used for ebay purchases thru paypal.This is the reason I had to wait until monday morning to put the funds in the account in the first place.

Paypal is not attached to my regular account for the same reason you had your paypal problem.no one is going back and snatching funds back later that might screw up my balance.I didn't bounce anything.I sent mo at your request because you had paypay problem.

I have your dated pm to forward to anyone to show this.You sent me email on 15th april saying you received mo and would ship seats next day or 2 You did not.You spoke with me on phone may 24 th and said you would ship seats next day and send tracking #,you did not.

You came on board june 7th same day you finally shipped the seats and said you were being cool and letting me send mo because of my bounced payment fiasco which was a untrue.You lyed to me twice about shipping the seats and you came on the board and lyed about the reason mo was sent to try and make me look bad and blame your delays on me.I'm not the one who filed claim with paypal and had money taken from your account.I'm not the one who on 2 occasions said seats would be shipped and did not do what I said .

I did exactly what I said i would and what you asked.

You already posted the facts of someone else making claim and screwing up your paypal in this thread and I posted your pm word for word requesting mo.

Only nonsense I see is you didn't do what you said and tried to make it my fault.you requested money order and made up the nonsense about being cool and letting me send one.

I went to the bank and they corrected their error the first business day after I received their letter.If you had not requested mo you had payment.I bought mo and mailed to you on april 5th.That makes it obvious to anyone here I had the cash to make payment and did.I could just as easily sent a second paypal the same day even if the bank had not already corrected the first.

Last edited by Liz; 06-16-2010 at 11:33 AM. Reason: added spacing so it is readable...
67/72junkie is offline   Reply With Quote