Thread: deal resolved
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #33
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: deal resolved

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67/72junkie View Post
LIz, 1, I made deposit in the bank and it showed up online.This was the bank error.It showed in my account and I had deposit slip but bank had froze the account due to non activity with zero balance for over 6 months then they transfered the funds to my savings.When shown deposit slip they put everything back the way it was suppose to be.I contacted paypal after my bank sent me letter and I had things cleared up.They informed me my payment to him was deposited to his account and they would resubmit to my bank for payment.If my bank refused payment a second time they would be about about a 2 week delay and they would take the money back from his account.--------2, I only sent the mo at his request because he was having problems with paypal.He sent me pm after I had already sent paypal stating not to send payment via paypal as he was going round and round with paypal because they had taken money from his account 2 1/2 months after he shipped item. someone had made a claim against him and he had to show proof of shipment is what he told me. I sent him email about bank error that this would be convenient to him so the money could not get tied up in what ever he had going on and I would send mo he requested.__________ 3, It would not have bothered me if he had said it would take awhile.I only got worried when he told me seats would be shipped the next day or 2 and I had not received the seats or heard from him over a month later.-----------4,Communication is the key,he was not in military training where he could not communicate.He had classes in the day but he was free in the evening and at night.If he had no computer access I know he talked to his wife several times a week on the phone.All he had to do was have her reply to one of my emails and say he hasn't been able to ship seats and will contact you when he gets home.Email I received on the 15th april said he had mo and seats would be shipped in a day or 2. I heard nothing for 5 weeks and had no contact #.What would you think in this situation. --------------------------------------------------------- 5 spacing I keep spreading things out in paragraphs but every time I submit it all runs together.I am a computer dummy.How do I keep things spaced? I forwarded you copy of his pm stating not to send payment via paypal and send mo instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post

So with that said.. I am over this whole deal with you guys. No offense to either intended. Its just a bicker fest at this point.

Have a great day, and as far as I am concerned this subject is closed fully.
This is becoming a pissing match..
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote