View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #55
Stitch
Account Suspended

Re: My Crewcab Shortbed

Thanks for the opinion on the mirrors. That's the way I'm leaning too. Just don't want to paint them and they look akward. Also the seat are out of a 99ish fullsize extended cab truck I think. The interior is going to be tan with dark brown as the accent color. I'm gonna cover the dash in dark brown vinyl and the carpet will be dark brown. The seats will be tan vinyl with dark brown cloth, probably suede, inserts. The door panels will be tan with dark brown cloth inserts to match the seats so probably suede there too. The carpet on the doors will be dark brown to match the floor carpet. And the rest of the trim and center console will be tan. The insert on the console will be dark brown also. I do custom upholstery for a living so the interior is going to be a breeze. I'm also laying som FatMat down in the cab and inside the doors to help keep the road noise down. Another thig I'm doing is changing all the weatherstripping in the doors and the jambs so it's nice and tight. Laura doesn't know about all that yet but when I tell her it'll help to not sound like an old truck she'll be fine with it
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote