View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #114
Stitch
Account Suspended

Re: My Crewcab Shortbed

Thanks Mike. My wife has told me that I have a limited amount of time to put the truck together before I have to buy her another. The plan is to have it done except for the outside paint by two months. That's everything done. Running with the TBI, complete interior including sound deadeaner and new seals, new tires and maybe some H2 hummer wheels if I can find a good deal on some. After two months I'm gonna take the bed off of it and I'm going to spray the complete cab and front end and the bed and then put the bed back on. Then the truck will be done period. LOL. Like I said before it's gonna be a family hauler/work truck. It's just gonna have some class about it too that's all

the only reason I actually stripped it this far to do the jambs, firewall, and dash is because I already had it almost there and I figured might as well make it look right. I just don't want to get carried away with it because it'll never get done and I won't want to use it as a truck. I still can't believe the paint looks like that and we sprayed it my backyard under some trees lol

and Joe I think someone told me that before but I can't remember

Last edited by Stitch; 07-09-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote