View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #153
70cst

Re: Update-Need Head Count...1st Mid Ohio (Yellow Springs) Mini Meet August 7th...

Thanks for the pics guys...Greatly appreciated. I was going to download more pics but 70cstjr has my camera case with the cables. My mistake. Lots of great looking rides there today from all years.

I also want to thank LMC (although we prefer to say LCM) , Paul of GMCPauls, Mike of mbgmike, & Josh & LIZ for GREAT prizes. A thank you note will be sent to the Vendors on behalf of all of us.

Oh Yes...LIZ Because you are loved by all of us...well most of us you will be recieving a Door Prize on behalf of the group.

Weather was perfect and food and ice cream was great although Bill got a little sloppy with his ice cream cone. .

It was really great to add faces to names and make new friends. I think we had twelve members there and I believe we all had a great time. We will again try to meet at the show next year which is held on the 1st Saturday in August. It will be the 10th year that Vintage Truck and Young's Dairy will sponsor this show and it is going to be even better.

I think we need to have a 67-72 Truck/GMC banner so it will be easier for folks to meet us plus it would be good advertising.

Going home the Circuit Rider cruised without any issues. Also thanks for the oil Bill. I still need to get use to how a 40 year old truck handles.

Well thats all for now...hope to get pics up soon.

67-72 Chevy and GMC Trucks...The Classic Truck for the Classic Folk.

1970 CST Two tone green, 402BB, 400 Automatic, Tach, Buckets, AC, AM-FM, Tilt, GM CB, GM 8 Tract, LWB, etc

JOHN 17:3...The better side of "LIFE"

Remember: Everyday is a good day...Some are just gooder!
70cst is offline   Reply With Quote